SAFE & SOUND PIANO MOVERSFour Generations in the Phoenix Piano Moving Business
The Largest Phoenix Piano Moving Company Will Be in Your Neighborhood This Week!
Average Prices of $149 for Uprights and $179 for Baby Grands
Arizona’s Most Trusted Piano Moving Company
“Your Piano Is Our Priority for all Phoenix Piano Moves”
This was my first experience with professional piano movers. Up until now I have used my uncles or brothers or friends to move my keys. Very professional two man team! So far so good! Pick up of my piano went swimmingly. Drop off was wonderful.
Reese J. from Yelp
My experience with Safe & Sound was outstanding. Their service team was professional and courteous when setting the appointment and their two-man moving team was amazing. They worked quickly – but thoroughly – and were really pleasant to work with.
Stacey H. from Yelp
Words alone cannot express the wonderful job you did moving my piano. Your team was on time, very polite and courteous… I still cannot believe the absolute “pristine” condition my piano was delivered.
Deb from Sun City
The movers did an excellent job! Very professional!
Della from Queen Creek
I had Safe & Sound move my petite grand downstairs into the basement… Very friendly staff. Thanks guys, next time I’ll bring the coffee!
Kaii from Phoenix
Movers did a great job keeping my piano scratch free, super fast pick up and delivery, only took about 15 minutes in my home to set up my baby grand where I wanted it. Very very happy!
Michelle from Chandler
Why Use Safe & Sound Piano Movers?
Flat Rate Pricing for Piano Moving
- $149 for an upright piano move and $179 for a baby grand piano move almost anywhere in the Valley.
- No mileage, taxes, or hidden fees from there. Real Simple Quality Piano Moving!
“Schedule Piano Move”
Off Your List
Experienced & Quality Piano Movers
- We’re Moving 250 Upright Pianos and Grand Pianos a Month!
- We Have Experience Moving Pianos Up and Down Stairs.
- We Have Decades Worth Of Combined Experience Moving Pianos in Phoenix.
- Every Piano Move Has a Two Man Crew (most companies only send one).
- $1,000,000 Insurance Policy On Every Piano Move.
- We Have All The Custom Equipment and Customized Trucks To Move Upright Pianos, Grand Pianos, and Organs.
- We Service The Entire Phoenix, Arizona Area from Glendale to Mesa and from Anthem to Queen Creek.
- Usually able to get your piano move on the schedule within 2-3 business days.
- You will receive a 2 hour time window for your piano move the day before it is scheduled.
- We call when we are about 30 minutes away for every piano delivery.
- General hours of operation for piano moving are 7am-5pm Monday through Saturday.
Areas We Service
We proudly provide our piano moving service in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Casa Grande, Maricopa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree, Anthem, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Laveen, Goodyear, Buckeye, Avondale, Sun City, Sun City West, and Fountain Hills. Call today to schedule your piano move!
Why Should You Hire Piano Movers?
Let’s face it. We’ve all been there. “If I can just get 4 friends to help me out… then how hard can it be?” Okay, superman. How about you save yourself a whole lot of trouble and aspirin, and just give us a call. We’re moving pianos all day every day, have the right equipment and experience to do the job right. And we’re just stronger than you!
Phoenix Piano Movers Are Here For You!
Phoenix Piano Movers Blog
Often times when choosing a service the most important factor people consider is price. We understand that money is tight and you need to be wise about where it goes. That's why we've worked extremely hard to keep our piano moving prices low and affordable. Safe &...
Safe & Sound Piano Movers are the go-to piano moving company when it comes to moving baby grand pianos. Let's take some time here to explain just how hard it is to move baby grand piano, and that should help encourage you to hire the professionals when it comes...
One of the tag lines we like to use is "Arizona's Most Trusted Piano Movers." You'll see it on our home page, our paperwork, and who knows, we may even say it to you on the phone from time to time. It's a pretty bold claim, isn't it? But we're pretty bold people, and...
While we focus on moving pianos as the bulk of our business, we also have a thriving piano event rental division. We call it our "Commercial Rental" department. This is where we will rent out pianos for events. These are often times piano rentals for weddings, or...
“How Much Does it Cost to Move My Piano?”
We Look Forward To Working With You On Your Next Piano Move!